NX501, NZ501 Mobile Phone Compatibility
This Compatibility information is based on the NX501/NZ501 Bluetooth module firmware, version 3.30.4 as of June, 2011.
This page supplies information about confirmed connectivity of NX501/NZ501 with various brands of mobile telephones.
- The list of phones is not exhaustive and represents only the tested sample. If a phone is not listed, this does not necessarily mean that it will not work.
- The results were obtained through testing under certain conditions at the factory. Actual results may be different when the products are used under different conditions and in different environments.
- The list only reports the results of testing, but does not guarantee connectivity.
- For information on operating the mobile phone, please refer to its documentation.
- For that the call volume automatically control function will work, the call volume may be unstable at the beginning of call, depending on the state of communication or phone model.
Notice about Phonebook transfer
- It may not be available display normally when a letter except the alphanumeric character is included in a telephone book.
- It may not be available to transfer the category of the phone number, depending on the setting of category.
- It can register 5 mobile phones and 100 phonebooks for each at most. When transfer all phonebooks, which phonebooks and which numbers in multi phonebooks will be transferred, is depending on mobile phones.
-： No function