CX501 Mobile Phone Compatibility
This page supplies information about confirmed connectivity of CX501 with various brands of mobile telephones.
- The list of phones is not exhaustive and represents only the tested sample. If a phone is not listed, this does not necessarily mean that it will not work.
- The results were obtained through testing under certain conditions at the factory. Actual results may be different when the products are used under different conditions and in different environments.
- The list only reports the results of testing, but does not guarantee connectivity.
- For information on operating the mobile phone, please refer to its documentation.
- For that the call volume automatically control function will work, the call volume may be unstable at the beginning of call, depending on the state of communication or phone model.
- Music may not start to play automatically when restart vehicle while Bluetooth Audio is playing.
Notice about Phonebook transfer
- It may be not available display normally when a letter except the alphanumeric character is included in a telephone book.
- It may be not available to transfer the category of the phone number, depending on the setting of category.
- It can register 5 mobile phones and 100 phonebooks for each at most. When transfer all phonebooks, which phonebooks and which numbers in multi phonebooks will be transferred, is depending on mobile phones.
-： No function