We, Clarion Group Companies, acknowledge that preservation of the environment is one of the most important issues in the management of an enterprise. We shall act in our business activities of designing, producing and selling of products mainly of vehicle mounted information systems, promoting globa “monozukuri” (product making) aiming at less burden on the environment, and make efforts to realizing the sustainable society with following measures.
1) We shall evaluate environmental effects through our products and services, set up environmental objectives and targets, which shall be reviewed every year for continuous improvement for less burden on environment.
2) We shall promote efforts to offer more environment-friendly products and services with reduction of hazardous substances, requiring less natural resources and energy consumption.
3) We shall promote saving energy in our activities and make efforts for mitigating global warming.
4) We shall take measures for less waste output and promotion of recycling and aim to bring about recycling based society.
5) We shall make efforts for greening by tree planting and improving appearances, at the same time to preserve the natural environment and mitigation of influence to ecology.
6) We shall take preventive measures against possible environmental pollution from wastewater and leakage of oil or hazardous substances from offices and factories.
7) We shall comply with all laws and regulations, other requirements acknowledged by the Group and other self-designated standards concerning the environmental preservation.
8) We shall let all employees be aware of the Environmental Policy and shall improve their knowledge regarding environmental preservation.
9) This Environmental Policy shall be made publicly known, and we shall actively promote information disclosures and other communication with outside the Company.
Revised March 11, 2008