Business Activities and Environmental Impact
Clarion monitors the environmental impact of its activities, including those of the domestic group companies, and promotes environmental protection activities throughout the entire Clarion Group. Furthermore, we have introduced environmental accounting in order to keep track of total costs and investments related to our activities and utilize the data as a tool for environmental management assessment.
Clarion monitors and analyzes the environmental impact of its business activities and actively promotes environment preservation activities. This material flow chart shows input and output data related to Clarion’s environmental impact at each of its sites. The input data include consumption of energy, while the output data show CO2 emissions and others. We continue our efforts to reduce our environmental impact through on-going collection and analysis of data.
< Covered Sites >
● Japanese Domestic sites are following two sites:
■ Saitama Site (Saitama-shi, Saitama)
● Clarion Co., Ltd. Registered Head Office and Technology Center (CT)
● Headquarters (CT)
● Clarion Sales and Marketing Co., Ltd. (CSM)
■ Koriyama Site (Koriyama-shi, Fukushima)
● Clarion Co., Ltd., Tohoku Office (CT)
● Clarion Manufacturing and Service Co., Ltd. (CMS)
< Relevant Period >
● The relevant period is as follows:
April 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014