2012 Multimedia Source Unit (NX702E, NX502E, NX302E)
All various iPods / iPhone / iPad call themselves "iPod" as follows.
- CCA-750 is required for playback of video contents.
- To use the simple control mode with the iPod Nano 1G and iPod 5G, it is necessary to connect first to an iPod using the optional connection cable for iPod, and then set Analog / Digital switch to Analog.
- It can be used except when the following messages are displayed "This accessory may not be supported", or "Please check your iPod."
- It may not work correctly if you use an iPod cover.
- Please reconnect your iPod when the display of the navigation/audio unit is frozen.
- The video resume function may not be possible, depending on the iPod version.
- Restart the vehicle, reconnect or connect the cable, switch back from another source or music mode or any interruption.
- Apple products that have a Lightning connector (e.g. iPhone5) are not able to play video because they have no video output.
Y : Available
N : Unavailable
- The Simple Control Mode is available for 2011 Multimedia and Source units, except for VX401 and VZ401.
- The PICTURE function is not available for all models.
- The unit can play audio book files, but the reading speed cannot be adjusted.
- It will not continue playing from the point when stopped, if you turn the ACC off when playing video.
- It will display an "*" in audio production or a garbled character in navigation productions if the character cannot be displayed.
- It does not support iPod Shuffle. (iPod control function)
Compatibility with an iPod depends on the iPod software. Problems may occur because of the settings or software version used on your device, especially when playing complex, long games.
Please try the following actions when it is unstable.
- Please confirm that the file can be played normally on the iPod, without connection.
- Please disconnect the iPod and verify the iPod plays and pauses correctly. Please confirm if it continues playing normally on the iPod after it is connected.
- If it is still unstable, please reset the iPod a few times before connecting them. You may need to turn the ACC off and then on again.