2012 Main Unit (CZ702E, CZ302E, CZ202E, FZ502E)
All various iPods / iPhone / iPad calls themselves "iPod" as follows.
- CCA-750 is required for playback of video contents.
- To use simple control mode with iPod nano 1G and iPod 5G, it is necessary to first connect to iPod using optional Connection Cable for iPod, then set Analog / Digital switch to Analog.
- It is no problem for using except the following notes when it displays "This accessory is not the most adapted ", or "Please confirm the iPod" .
- It may deviate when using iPod cover.
- Please reconnect your iPod to improve the situation when the display of navigation/audio unit is frozen.
- Video resume function may not be possible depending on iPod version under following action.
- Restart vehicle, reconnect /connect cable, switch back from other source or music mode, and any interruption.
- Apple products that have Lightning connector(e.g. iPhone5) is not able to play video because of having no video output.
Y : Available
N : Unavailable
- Simple Control Mode is available for 2011 year Multimedia and Source units, except for VX401 and VZ401.
- PICTURE function is not available for all models.
- It can play AudioBook files, but can not adjust the reading speed.
- It will not go on playing from the point when stopped, if you turn ACC off when playing video.
- It will display "*" in audio production or garble character in navigation productions if the character is not available to be displayed.
- It does not support iPod Shuffle. (iPod control function)
The compatibility with iPod is depending on iPod software. It may cause to be unstable by setting/software version of iPod, or connection when playing a heavy game.
Please try the following ways when it is unstable.
- Please confirm if the file can be played normally on iPod without connection.
- Make iPod playing (or pause state) the file without connection. Please confirm if it goes on playing normally on iPod after connected.
- If it is still unstable, please reset the iPod a few times before connecting them. Or you may need Turn ACC off and ON.