2010 Multimedia Source Unit (NX700E)
All various iPods / iPhone / iPad calls themselves "iPod" as follows.
- Simple control mode is available for this unit.
- To use simple control mode with iPod nano 1G and iPod 5G, it is necessary to first connect to iPod using optional Connection Cable for iPod, then set Analog / Digital switch to Analog.
- There are restrictions to displaying characters other than English letters and numbers. In this case, "*" is displayed.
- Video cannot be displayed on set in Simple control mode.
- Please reconnect your iPod to improve the situation when the display of navigation/audio unit is frozen.
- Apple products that have Lightning connector(e.g. iPhone5) is not able to play video because of having no video output.
Y : Available
N : Unavailable