CZ202A Software update
*Please confirm software version of your unit before update.
Please refer to Step 3 to confirm current software version.
If your MPEG software version is "VS-0108", no need to update it.
If your MCU software version is "VM-0708-1A", no need to update it.
*Do not POWER-OFF the unit during update.
*Do not operate the unit while the unit is updating.
*After the unit has been updated all settings will be reset.
Please record all Settings that had set before you begin the update.
Please download ”CZ202A.zip” file.
The file is zip-compressed , and you need to unzip them on your PC before copying to a USB memory device.
When this file is unzipped, five files are shown in "CZ202A" folder. MPEG software : cdrom.bin MCU software : CZ202AMCU.BIN
1) Please copy "cdrom.bin" to an empty USB memory device from your PC..
2) Insert the USB memory device to the USB port on the unit when the unit is POWER-ON. And then the LCD will indicate "SERVO UPG.".
3) Please keep waiting and DO NOT POWER OFF the unit untill the unit reset itself automatically.
4) Remove the USB memory device from the unit. Please delete any files on USB memory device.
5) Please POWER OFF/ON.
6) Please copy "CZ202AMCU.BIN" to an empty USB memory device from your PC.
7) Insert the USB memory device to the USB port on the unit when the unit is POWER-ON. And then the LCD will indicate "MCU UPG".
8) Please keep waiting and DO NOT POWER OFF the unit until the unit changes its mode to radio mode automatically.
9) Finished update. Please check the software version for your unit.
1) Please turn on the unit. Press VOL knob and preset button "6" in Tuner-mode.
2) Confirm that the MCU version should be "VM-0708-1A".
3) Load any CD. Press VOL knob and preset button "6" in CD/MP3-mode.
4) Confirm that the MPEG version should be "VS-0108".
4.The contents of Improvement
4-1. The contents of an improvement of VM-0214-1A 2012-02-14
1) Modify iPod gain issue
4-2. The contents of an improvement of VM-0708-1A 2013-07-08
1) The sound of the radio leaks from AUX-Lch.
4-3. The contents of an improvement of VS-0100 2012-03-14
1) This is not related to your unit.
4-4. The contents of an improvement of VS-0103 2012-09-27
1) The problem that CD and USB don't play.
4-5. The contents of an improvement of VS-0108 2013-09-02
1) iPod cannot stop issue (continue to play even change mode)