Clarion Hungary Electronics Kft. (CHE) recognizes – in harmony with the Environmental Policy of the headquarters – that the protection of the environment is one of the world’s most important activities and it is a fundamental task of the company management. Based on the commitment of our management we take the protection of the environment into consideration in all activities, which is production of electronic devices, mainly car-audio, of the company.
The Environmental Policy of CHE is based on our responsibility towards the community and the environment and the commitment for continuous improvement. Our environment protection and work safety activities aim for preventing hazards and reducing risk.
The following principles support the realization of the company’s Environmental Policy
- We continuously work on – beyond complying with all relevant regulations – reducing the environmental effects and hazards.
- We use every means to prevent endangering the environment and the occurrence of environmental damage.
- In our technological processes we look for ways to reduce the energy consumption and the need for chemicals.
- We collect the waste generated by the technological processes selectively, and aim for reducing the quantity and finding ways for recycling that.
- We assess and take into consideration the environmental effects of our activities as early in the process design phase as possible.
- Environmental conscious behaviour is expected from all of our employees. The development and support of environmental awareness and culture is the responsibility of our management.
- We cooperate with the competent authorities.
- We conduct proactive measurements about our environmental performance, and also in case of environmental emergency.
- We help protecting our environment by planting plants in the surrounding area of the plant and improve the landscape.
- We ensure the realization of our Environmental Policy -together with our Quality Policy- by the continuous improvement of our environmental management system -directly connected to our quality management system- developed according to MSZ EN ISO 14001:1997. We review and develop the required technical and organizational processes regularly.
- We communicate the Environmental Policy to the interested parties. We consider the tasks connecting to the Environmental Policy to be an integrated part of our company policy for all of our departments.
Environmental protection and safety are jobs for all of our employees. The satisfaction of the relevant regulations has absolute priority. Satisfying all the preconditions required to support our people to care for work safety and environmental protection is the task of out company’s management.
Based on this policy we decided to standardize our responsibility for the environment which is conform with the "ISO 14001:1996" environment management system requirements. The certification audit was performed at 2004. end of July by SGS certification body. We received this certification on 29th of October, 2004.