Detachable Control Panels


I have lost/damaged the detachable control panel for my Clarion radio (DCP) can I get a replacement?


Yes you can, simply contact your local Clarion authorised stockist and they can arrange this for you. You will however be required to provide proof of rightful ownership i.e. a bona-fide purchase receipt.

Tagasi lehekülje algusesse

Tagasi lehekülje algusesse